- What's included and not
- Yacht inventory
- Charter period
- Compulsory payments
- Terms breakdown
- Sailing certifications
- Charter pack: Mandatory amount payable upon embarkation in cash.
- Saona 47, Lagoon 450, Elba 45: €250
- Lagoon 42, Oceanis 51.1: €230
- Lagoon 400, Oceanis 46.1: €200
- Lagoon 380: €170
- Security deposit: Mandatory amount charged upon embarkation via Master Card or VISA. It is fully refundable in case the yacht is redelivered without any damages or losses to the boat and her equipment.
- Saona 47: 3.500€
- Lagoon 450, Elba 45, Lagoon 42, Oceanis 51.1: 3.000€
- Lagoon 380, Lagoon 400, Oceanis 46.1: 2.500€
- Security deposit insurance / reduction of security deposit: Mandatory option in case of skippered charter. It reduces the security deposit amount and is paid in cash upon embarkation. The reduced security deposit amount is paid via credit card.
- Oceanis 46.1, Lagoon 400: 350€ (non refundable) + 600€ refundable security deposit
- Lagoon 380: 300€ (non refundable) + 600€ refundable security deposit
- Oceanis 51.1, Lagoon 42: 400€ (non refundable) + 700€ refundable security deposit
- Lagoon 450, Elba 45, Saona 47: 450€ (non refundable) + 900€ refundable security deposit
- Fuel: The consumption of fuel is not included in the charter price. The yacht is handed with full tanks of fuel on the first day of the charter. The tanks must be refilled on the redelivery of the yacht at the end of the charter.
- Water: The water consumption on the yacht is not included in the charter price (except for the first and last day of the charter spent at the home port). The water tanks must be refilled during the charter period in the visited ports/marinas. The approximate cost is 10€/day. The above charge is not needed when the chartered yacht is equipped with a water maker, which is a device that converts sea water to fresh water.
- Outboard: The outboard engine for the dinghy is included in the yacht’s equipment and charter price.
- Skipper: A skipper is a hired crew member that is responsible for navigating the yacht and providing safety to the yacht and her crew. The fee of the skipper is 190€/day plus their daily food/drinks provisioning. This means that the clients must include the skipper in the daily meals on board, or provide enough provisions for the skipper to cook/eat separately on board. Otherwise, the cost for their food/drinks is 30€/day/person and can be arranged to be paid at the beginning of the charter. In addition to the above, the skipper must be provided with their own cabin on the yacht. Tips for the crew are at client’s discretion, and is recommended to be on a 10-15% of the charter price.
- Hostess: A hostess is a hired crew member that is responsible for cooking and serving of 2 light meals per day – usually breakfast and lunch or breakfast and dinner, shopping of daily provisions – on client’s expense, cleaning and keeping tidy the public spaces of the yacht (kitchen, salon, deck – but not cabins or toilets). The fee of the hostess is 170€/day plus their daily food/drinks provisioning. This means that the hostess will include herself in the daily meals on board, or she is going to cook/eat separately using provisions on board. Otherwise, the cost for their food/drinks is 30€/day and can be arranged to be paid at the beginning of the charter. In addition to the above, the hostess must be provided with their own cabin on the yacht.
- Deck-hand: A deck-hand is a hired crew member that is responsible for assisting the skipper with mooring, anchoring and any other action related to the yacht and sailing activity. The deck hand is not responsible for cleaning or cooking on board. The fee of the deck-hand is 140€/day plus their daily food/drinks provisioning. This means that the clients must include the deck-hand in the daily meals on board, or provide enough provisions for the deck-hand to cook/eat separately on board. Otherwise, the cost for their food/drinks is 30€/day and can be arranged to be paid at the beginning of the charter. In addition to the above, the deck-hand must be provided with their own cabin on the yacht. Tips for the crew are at client’s discretion, and is recommended to be on a 10-15% of the charter price.
- Charter pack: It is a mandatory amount payable once per charter upon embarkation. It includes the final cleaning of the yacht, cleaning of bed linen and towels, one fill of fuel for the outboard and a gas bottle.
- Charter party: Is the document that represents the agreement between all parties of the charter to be placed (owner, agencies, charterer), and also the terms and conditions that have been agreed. This document is signed by all parties at the port upon embarkation and is authorised by the Port Authorities in order to allow the yacht to leave the port.
- Crew list: Is a document that represents a list of all passengers and crew that is going to be on board during the charter period. The data listed is full names, dates of birth, passport/ID numbers and nationality of each passenger. The crew list is signed by the skipper and is authorised by the Port Authorities together with a valid sailing license of the holder.
- WHY to:
Even if you are licensed with a valid sailing certification, hiring a local skipper can transform your holiday to a totally different experience. Being a skipper on a yacht means that you must have 24/7 vigilance, as you are the responsible person for the safety or the vessel and her crew. Hiring a skipper to do that job for you, will relieve you from this big responsibility and stress, and as a result you will be able to relax and enjoy your holiday in a totally different way. In addition, a local skipper can be your personal “guide” on board. Local skippers are very experienced with the greek waters and they can recommend the best places to visit, the more efficient route following your needs, and also show you hidden spots and isolated bays on your way that you would probably miss on your own.
- Why to hire a local skipper
The security insurance option is a service that reduces the refundable security deposit that must be kept from your credit card upon your embarkation in case of any possible damage or lose of equipment during the charter. By reducing this deposit, means that even if the cost of the damage you make is higher than the deposit kept, your maximum charge will be this amount.
- Why to add security insurance
Call us Now @
+30 215 515 0995